Salary: Grade F, Point 8-13 (£17,411 – £19,224 actual salary)
Hours: 37 Hours per week (TTO + training days)
We are seeking an adaptable, motivated, strong character to work as part of our pastoral ‘Ethos Team’ with a particular focus on promoting robust mental health and excellent behaviour and attitudes in our students. This is a non-teaching role.
• Can promote high standards relating to our vision of every child being ambitious, ready and respectful
• Like the idea of working with young people to ensure they stay healthy and reach their potential
• Have the desire to support students to improve their mental health, resilience and self esteem
• Are flexible, good humoured, have initiative with excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a good grasp of IT
WE CAN OFFER YOU
• A chance to work in a busy, lively working environment with no two days the same!
• Full training and support in the role
Closing Date: Monday 6th December 2021 at 12 noon.
Areté Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure..
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.