Grade F (Points 8 – 13) £20,493 -£22,627
Actual salary £17,411 to £19,224
37 hours per week – Term Time Only(inc training days)
We are seeking an adaptable, motivated person to work as a member of our pastoral team, focusing on improving students attendance.
• can relate to young people and are committed to helping them achieve their potential
• have excellent communication and organisational skills with parents, students and staff
• work effectively as part of a team as well as individually
• are good with data and can spot patterns and trends
• have bags of energy and relentless optimism
We can offer you:
• full training
• a chance to make a difference in a key area of our school
Closing date for applications: 10am on Thursday 2nd December 2021
Areté Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.